Monday, June 20, 2011

Boreday (6/20/11)

First of all, Des is starting this thing called the 30 Day Challenge so, I'm joining her with it! Feel free to join us too! :D

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS YOU GOTS TO TAKE

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of something on your mind.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could do again.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

Le Facts:
  1. I'm highly impressionable.
  2. I'm the epitome of someone with a short attention span.
  3. I'm a very emotional people.
  4. I'm highly sensitive.
  5. My emotions are like a ticking time bomb.
  6. I'm pretty easy to figure out.
  7. My room is too small for the amount of shit I hoard.
  8. If I can't afford a piece of clothing, I make 'em myself.
  9. If I were rich, I'd still find myself saving most my money in case of a rainy day.
  10. I don't like exercise but I would like to lose weight.
  11. I'm 19 and I love cartoons.
  12. Reality shows are my guilty pleasure.
  13. I like to write my brain out. Hence, the name of the blog.
  14. I love clothes. Hence, the name of my other blog.
  15. I get tired of things real easy real quick.
So, let's get on with my usual jabber about my day.

Two things woke me up (and got me pissed) this morning.

My sister knocking on my door to borrow a purse.

My brother blasting on his iPhone while taking a shower.

KTB.

Anywhoooo... I woke up the third time and went to eat lunch. I brought two of my brothers to the salon yp have their hair cut and went back.

I filmed a video today and I don't know when to upload it.

I got POSITIVE feedback from my first video. YAY!

Anywhooo...

I cleaned my room, watched YouTube and read blogs.

I'll probably watch Water for Elephants later.

And I got an order from the accessories I made!!!

People like my shit!!

Yay!!

Anywhoo.. I'll blog again when shit comes up.

Bye!

4 comments:


  1. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.)) i wait your answers if you wanna.))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so organized. Very cool post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is cool you also take 30 day photo challenge, I'll try to finish mine.. enjoy..

    ReplyDelete