Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gerard Butler is in my shirt! (6/28/11)

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

This is my boy right there!

Alriight what happened today.
Usually, my classes on Tuesday would be 9am-12noon.
But for some reason, my class today was moved to 1pm-4pm.

Sooo...
I woke up at 10am.
Took a shower.
Slapped some tinted moisturizer on my face...
...went to work on my name tag.

It's coming along quite well!

My brunch of sausages, pork, beef and rice.

After eating, I went to Des's house.
The picture above is me waiting for her to finish showering.

Afterwards,
we drove of to Total to get my car some gas.
After that, we went to Greenhills to buy some materials for school.

Des: Do we have to pay for parking if we're just going to stay here for 5 minutes?
Parking Lady: Nope, not if you're only going to stay for 5 minutes.
Des: What's the maximum time we can stay without having to pay?
Parking Lady: 5 minutes.

Great.

So anyway, we rushed in and out of the bookstore and made our way to school.

While on our way to school, Rachelle C. called my phone.
I made Des answer cause I was driving.
She called to say that our classes were cancelled.

Really now. :|

I called the school to confirm and it was indeed cancelled.

So, we drove back to my house to get the materials for my name tag.
Then, drove to Des's house and we worked on our name tag together.

Des's name tag was a GIGANTIC polaroid camera made out of cardboard boxes.
Awesome, no?

Anywhooooo.....
We ate some...
Casava Chips
(close to, if not better than, potato chips.)
Blueberry Iced Tea
Watermelon
Pizza!

I LOVE HER HOUSE

Afterwards, we watched Due Date and then I went on home.

Commented on all the blogs I haven't commented on.

Watching YouTube videos now.

Oh and did I mention that I finished my name tag already?
YEP!
6 days ahead of schedule!
Here's what it looks like.

So, this is the top that I'm going to be wearing on Monday!
I'll show you guys on my other blog how I style it and whatnot.
[http://mitchwearsclothes.blogspot.com/]

Closer shot.

My name is actually in 3D!

Why I Made This My Name Tag:
- I like to write which is why I used magazines.
- I like clothes which is why I made a top.
- I'm a tree hugger which is why I used old magazines for the WHOLE thing!

And it's a nice thought that Gerard Butler will be keeping an eye on my boobs.
Thanks Bro.

1 comment:

  1. Adorei :D
    Bjos...
    http://cuidandodovisual.wordpress.com/
    @Jairlany2603

    ReplyDelete