Sunday, June 26, 2011

Don't wake me up! (06/25/11)

Day 5 - A picture of what's on your mind.
That's my school bag!

After 6 months of no school.

I'M GOING TO START SCHOOL!!

Can't wait.

So, about today.......

Okay, so morning!

My boyfriend woke me up with a text saying that we should change our plans.

I said okay and I slept again.

Then, my friend texted me asking about an outfit she was going to wear.

I don't know where the hell she was going but she asked if it was okay.

I said it's okay then I slept again.

THEN,

the boyfriend called to wake me up.

:|

I half-asleep-ly talked to him,

hung up,

then slept again.

THEN,

my intercom phone thing rang telling me that lunch was ready.

I just figured it wasn't worth getting stressed over and just got up and went down.

Anywhooo...

Over lunch my sister said that she will text me if she needs a ride home.

GREAT. :|

And then, she found out that I was going to go to the mall that has the Forever21 so, she told me to bring in the thing that she needed to exchange.

GREAT. :|

THEN,

the boyfriend texted me saying that we'll just go with our old plan because the weather doesn't look that bad anyway.

GREAT.

So, the boyfriend went to my street, we met up and he drove us to SM City Manila.

Paulo (the boyfriend) gave me a Snicker bar for our 20th monthsary yesterday.

Cue "Awwww.."

I bought 3 bangles from the Red Sale.

And then we went to SM Megamall.

Henry Sy, you're welcome.

We had mass there.

After mass, we went to Chinabank to withdraw some moolah.

Afterwards, we went to the department store to buy some things.

After that, I bought food from Mc D's and he bought food from Tropical Hut and we ate at the Food Court.

(which Paulo called the "Fast Food")

:|

Afterwards, we went to Shangri-La.

And when I say went, I meant walked.

To check out if the store Shubizz was there so I can check out the pair of floral kicks that I saw on MissCoryPotts' blog.

No such luck.

Walked back to the SM open parking area and went on home.

When I got home, took some outfit photos...

read some blogs...

helped Paulo with his paper...

watched YouTube videos....

Blah-di-blah-di-blah.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love that picture! It makes your school bag look so tiny lol.

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you dind't have school for 6 months! i miss that haha

    ReplyDelete