Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So Not My Day (6/29/11)

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Only cause half the time she MAKES me do the messed up shit.


OKAY.
Today is not my day.
Couldn't sleep last night so I was wide awake, on my bed, til about 1-2am.
HAD to wake up at 7am.
Was late going to school.
Shitty line exercise we had to do in school.
Traffic on the way home.
SPENT THE WHOLE AFTERNOON DOING THE FUCKING LINE EXERCISES...
'til my hands were LITERALLY numb.
FINALLY finished a line exercise DECENT enough to be passed.

Take Note: It's only "DECENT". It's not even perfect like I want it to be.

Read blogs, watched YouTube.
My laptop CRASHES.
The screen was all busted and shit.

TIRED. TIRED. TIRED.
:-|

Good Shit that happened today:
- One thousand bucks to spend a Watson's
- I got my laptop back.
- I'm going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment