Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers' Day! (6/19/11)

So yesterday.. or a while ago, I didn't get to sleep up until around 6 in the morning.I don't know what got into me but I just couldn't stop making the accessories.

Inspiration? Maybe.

Anywhoo... I was forced to wake up at around 12noon and then we got ready to leave for Rockwell to celebrate Fathers' day with my dad.

We initially planned on catching a movie but they had other plans so, we just hit up a few stores and walked round and round.

We had dinner at Kulinarya, like last year.

We then went home cause my brother's feet was hurting.

Afterwards, we got home and I filmed my first ever YouTube video. Wish me luck. I might upload it later or tomorrow.

Afterwards, I blogged and watched YouTube videos and everything else.

I'm now going to wash my face and everything and....

....goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment