Friday, June 24, 2011

Ummm.... (6/23/11)

Day 4 - A picture of your night


Clearly, this is a fake photo but basically, that's what I did.

I woke up at about noon. I watched Shawshank Redemption on HBO and loved it.

I now have an affinity to movies relating to prisons. I thhink I'm going to download Prison Break soon.

I was supposed to go out with aya, ann and hazel but they were busy and it was raining hard so, we decided to reschedule. :-)

We'll see. :-)

Anywhoooo.... I watched some YouTube videos after that and reading blogs.
My aunts and uncles dropped by at night sooo... Yeah.

It was raining super hard and Paulo got stuck in school.

But anywhoo.. He's home and after dinner, I just watched TV and that's basically it.

:-)

1 comment:

  1. hi doll!!! thanks for always stopping by and leaving such sweet comments! i'm following you now!! such a cutie pie! and i love glee, too!

    ReplyDelete